We are subject to the Privacy Act 1993 which provides for the fair handling of personal information which sets the standards for the collection, access, storage and use of personal information.
Personal information is any information about an identifiable individual, such as your name or your contact information. Personal information might be provided to us by you or by others.
We will collect your personal information where you choose to provide it. The type of personal information we collect depends on the nature of our relationship with you.
• If you make an enquiry or request a proposal through our website, we will collect your name and email address so we can respond to your query or proposal. You might choose to also provide us with your telephone number, the company you work for and your job title
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means
• Where possible we will do this with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
• We will protect personal information with reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
• We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained
FuturePath website may contain links to other sites, including sites maintained by Career Partners International LLC that are not governed by this Privacy Statement. These sites will be governed by a privacy statement that can be checked here. We encourage users to review the privacy statement of each website before disclosing any personal information.